14 — 15 SEPTEMBER 2015 UNDER the PATRONAGE of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of HOMEOPATHS VII CONGRESS of HOMEOPATHS of UKRAINE WAS HELD
Despite the ongoing aggression against Ukraine, its capital is the ancient and beautiful Kiev, a city with glorious homeopathic traditions, again hospitably opened its doors to anyone who follows the main provisions of the homeopathic doctrine, develops and studying homeopathic medicine and homeopathic pharmacy. The forum was held in the Golden hall of the State scientific medical library, a luxury building in the heart of the city, which at one time was owned by the Ukrainian businessman and philanthropist Tereshchenko. The program of the Congress consisted of two days, during which took place the presentations and discussions. In the framework of the Congress also held honoring the 85th birthday of Tatiana Demianova Popova — honoured doctor of Ukraine, Patriarch of the Ukrainian homeopathy. The best reports were the following:
1. Beloblovsky Vladimir I. COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF MATERIA MEDІCA V.DERYCKER, J.T.KENT, W.BOERICKE
2. Grushova Oksana A.: HOMEOPATHIC OIL COMPLEX DENT-OZ AND DENT-IT IN THE TREATMENT OF PERIODONTITIS
3. Tsvetkova Katerina V.: HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE CARTILAGO SUIS – HOW TO PRESCRIBE IT WITH THE PRINCIPLE OF SIMILARITY
4. Pozmohova Iryna A.: THE IMPACT OF MOLLUSCUM CONTAGIOSUM AND HOMEOPATHIC THERAPY
5. Kinderis Gedeminas: LUFFA OPERCULATA – A CASE OF LONG-TERM THERAPY (OVER 10 YEARS) BY SINGLE REMEDY
6. Cherkasenko Igor L.: THE STRANGE CASE OF HELLEBORUS
7. Zelenin Yuriy V.: SOME REMARKS TO THE HISTORY OF HOMEOPATHY IN UKRAINE
8. Pototskaya Svetlana V.: IRIDOLOGY AND HOMEOPATHY
9. Pozmohova Iryna A: EXPERIENCE OF TEACHING OF HOMEOPATHY IN THE THERAPEUTIC HOSPITAL
10. Popov Anton V: KIEV’S HOMEOPATHIC SCHOOL AND THE STANDARDS OF HOMEOPATHIC EDUCATION IN THE EU
The Congress marked by celebration of the 20th anniversary Bulletin of homeopathic medicine (1995-2015). Report about the history of the journal and prospects of development made chief editor Anton V. Popov.
Also in the Congress was held the report of the National (Ukraine) Vice-President of the LMHI Dergacheva Zoya M. about the international cooperation of Ukrainian homeopaths with LMHI and other international homeopathic groups and organizations.
MEETING IN THE MEMORY OF DCTOR D.V. POPOV IS COMING JUST HIS BIRTHDAY – NOVEMBER 13
We kindly invite everyone to join this homeopathic meeting. We propose to discuss some cases of homeopathic practice. In addition, the organizers promise to prepare a little poetry and literature. A party will take place on 13 November 2015 at the National scientific medical library of Ukraine (Kyiv, Tolstoy str. 7). Beginning at five o’clock (17:00-19:00).