HOMEOPATHY: TREATMENT, REMEDIES, HISTORY, VIDEO, ARTICLES, NEWS / О ГОМЕОПАТИИ: ЛЕЧЕНИЕ, АПТЕКА, ИСТОРИЯ, ВИДЕО, НАУЧНО-ПОПУЛЯРНЫЕ СТАТЬИ, НОВОСТИ / ПРО ГОМЕОПАТІЮ: ЛІКУВАННЯ, АПТЕКА, ІСТОРІЯ, ВІДЕО, НАУКО-ПОПУЛЯРНІ СТАТТІ, НОВИНИ
THE MEETING OF HOMEOPATHS IN HONOR OF D-R DEMYAN POPOV TOOK PLACE PLACE ON HIS BIRTHDAY – NOVEMBER 13, 2015
This time there were a lot of participants. The “Golden hall” of the medical library were completely filled. The evening was also dedicated to the 80th anniversary of the Kiev homeopathic school. Unknown historical facts and episodes from his personal life Demyan Vladimirovich Popov were reported in the speech of A. V. Popov. The audience was shown the materials that are directly related to the activities of the Patriarch of homeopathy. The report also describes how Dr. Demyan Popov found the theoretical position of the original directions in homeopathy. Abstracts from the report of Tatiana Popova you can see in the video (“Homeopathy from Popov” – youtube channel)
Lively discussion occurred on actual for Ukrainian medicine topic: Poliomyelitis from the homeopathic point of view (moderator E.F. Finberg). In this question due to lack of time was unable to made conclusions. That’s why we decided to continue the discussion at the meeting of the Kyiv branch of the Association of homeopaths of Ukraine.
14 — 15 SEPTEMBER 2015 UNDER the PATRONAGE of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of HOMEOPATHS VII CONGRESS of HOMEOPATHS of UKRAINE WAS HELD
Despite the ongoing aggression against Ukraine, its capital is the ancient and beautiful Kiev, a city with glorious homeopathic traditions, again hospitably opened its doors to anyone who follows the main provisions of the homeopathic doctrine, develops and studying homeopathic medicine and homeopathic pharmacy. The forum was held in the Golden hall of the State scientific medical library, a luxury building in the heart of the city, which at one time was owned by the Ukrainian businessman and philanthropist Tereshchenko. The program of the Congress consisted of two days, during which took place the presentations and discussions. In the framework of the Congress also held honoring the 85th birthday of Tatiana Demianova Popova — honoured doctor of Ukraine, Patriarch of the Ukrainian homeopathy. The best reports were the following:
1. Beloblovsky Vladimir I. COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF MATERIA MEDІCA V.DERYCKER, J.T.KENT, W.BOERICKE
2. Grushova Oksana A.: HOMEOPATHIC OIL COMPLEX DENT-OZ AND DENT-IT IN THE TREATMENT OF PERIODONTITIS
3. Tsvetkova Katerina V.: HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE CARTILAGO SUIS – HOW TO PRESCRIBE IT WITH THE PRINCIPLE OF SIMILARITY
4. Pozmohova Iryna A.: THE IMPACT OF MOLLUSCUM CONTAGIOSUM AND HOMEOPATHIC THERAPY
5. Kinderis Gedeminas: LUFFA OPERCULATA – A CASE OF LONG-TERM THERAPY (OVER 10 YEARS) BY SINGLE REMEDY
6. Cherkasenko Igor L.: THE STRANGE CASE OF HELLEBORUS
7. Zelenin Yuriy V.: SOME REMARKS TO THE HISTORY OF HOMEOPATHY IN UKRAINE
8. Pototskaya Svetlana V.: IRIDOLOGY AND HOMEOPATHY
9. Pozmohova Iryna A: EXPERIENCE OF TEACHING OF HOMEOPATHY IN THE THERAPEUTIC HOSPITAL
10. Popov Anton V: KIEV’S HOMEOPATHIC SCHOOL AND THE STANDARDS OF HOMEOPATHIC EDUCATION IN THE EU
The Congress marked by celebration of the 20th anniversary Bulletin of homeopathic medicine (1995-2015). Report about the history of the journal and prospects of development made chief editor Anton V. Popov.
Also in the Congress was held the report of the National (Ukraine) Vice-President of the LMHI Dergacheva Zoya M. about the international cooperation of Ukrainian homeopaths with LMHI and other international homeopathic groups and organizations.